Sunday, January 11, 2009

On A Roll

Sorta. I've been busy entering my stash into Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/people/thefibergoddess/stash?view=thumbnail
along with taking pictures to go with the yarn. I am getting better with the digital camera which I consider a side benefit.
As I've pulled out my yarn, I've also discovered some old projects, some of which are TOAD's (Trashed Objects Abandoned in Disgust). I have decided that for 2009 I will work my way through my TOAD's and UFO's and either make them FO's or frog them and re-purpose the yarn. In addition, I'm going to take a serious look at the SABLE and whittle it down to a more manageable STASH.
And maybe, just maybe I can get an Etsy shop up and running for myself this year. I've been thinking about this for a while and have a couple of idea's on what I want to do. Now I just have to firm up which way I want to go and start it.

No comments: