Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Win! (I think)

I've been adding my stash (S.A.B.L.E. x2) into Ravelry. Ho Boy! I've only gotten a few boxes from the storage room (ala back half of the garage) and well .... you decide.

http://www.ravelry.com/people/thefibergoddess/stash

See the first tab? See that number? How did I let it get so out of control??? Mind you I haven't even started with the hand spun or the realllly good stuff that WILL NOT be put out there.
I was on a roll with this until Friday afternoon when the snow started which has not stopped! Husband has cleared a path twice to the door in between fixing my car.
Oh yeah, yesterday after clearing it off and shoveling the snow from around it, I tried to start it. Well, it was the origin
al battery to the car which is 12 years old and it was 12 degrees out so I guess it was time for it to die. I now have a brand new battery and can go get my Honey Dew Chocolate Raspberry coffee today. Only I'll have to clear my car AGAIN.
And Wanda has been visiting. Thursday night she ran to the back door to worsh
ip at the feet of Husband. And has pretty much been miserably when he hasn't been around. See!

But she has been outside a few times. Right now the snow in the backyard is deeper then her so I've kept her to the shoveled walkway.


And she is definitely a hot house flower.



And snore! I'm not sure who is louder - her or Husband! At the moment, she's on the couch with Youngest who kept Husband and myself up all night holding her head and cleaning up messes. Not sure what the problem was/is but it seems to have run it course.
I'm off to try and get another storage box to add to my Stash or got get coffee or maybe just snuggle under the covers and finish a project or 2.

PS - did I mention we're in for another storm on Tuesday?

No comments: