Sunday, December 07, 2008

Curses

Ok, so it's not officially winter. But it sure is looking like it. I took the dogs out at 6 am and the walkway's were wet. Hard pellets hit my face and I was instantly pissed. The grass is almost covered and I'm sure the back deck is slick as a hockey rink. I've got to find my boots, then clean the dust off of them before I can hit the S.A.B.L.E. for a new project.
Youngest is being a PIA cause she wants to go Shopping and neither me or Husband wants to move out the door. I'm out of coffee and waiting for a phone call before I go out at which time I will stop and get a can.
All I want to do is bundle up with a hot cup a', yarn and a good movie and not have to do anything.
But we need food and clean clothes so I'm hoping to get a couple of hours today of knitting in.
Well, at least the white stuff waited until December to start. I just hope this is not a preview of the rest of winter.

No comments: