Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING?

Well, I know it's spring. The DPW department is fixing a water main break -again! Back in January, the big trucks were at the end of my street along with a front end loader and a whole boatload of men looking into a huge hole. Well, today when I finally got home for good, I noticed a huge puddle and bubbling water at the same corner. So for the last few hours, I've enjoyed the sounds of jackhammers, big truck backup beepers and a front end loader revving up.
Our house guest, Miss Wanda, is currently moping on the couch with Youngest as Husband had a baseball thing tonight. She tried her darnedest to go with him but she had to stay here with us. Check out Lucy's latest blog post to see what I'm talking about. She sooo wanted to get in the car as soon as I walked in the door. And then she was so disapointed that Husband wasn't here for her to worship. But she'll have a few days to soak him up.
As for knitting, I've finished a few small things but best of all I haven't started anything new. Now if Mother Nature will stop snowing on my day's off, I can get into my stash and really get it organized.
I realized that I put most of it into my Ravelry but about half of it has no designation as to which box I put it into. So maybe tomorrow I can get out there and really get it organized.
Wish me luck!

No comments: