Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet and Greet

Since I've got the new swanky computer and have uploaded a whole camera full of pic's, I thought I would show you a few.

This is the Oldest when she was about 4 months old.

This is the oldest 2 years ago. She is doing the Cotton Eye Joe, wearing her father's hat, in a strapless dress. What you can't see is the WHOLE skirt of the dress wrapped around her arm. I was impressed!

This is me with my girl's. Oldest is about 8 and Younger is 3. See, even back then I still had the braid.


This is Younger last year when she turned 23!


This is Brother on his wedding day almost 20 years ago with Husband.


This is Husband at the restaurant we took Oldest to for her birthday. He forgot his glasses and borrowed mine.


This is The Boss at 2. She was telling someone that she WAS opening her present and their's was next.


This is her at her mother's birthday dinner. Any questions?!


This is The Gift. She was 5 hours old in this picture


This is The Gift at my birthday dinner. Yes, she is mostly that happy.


And just so you know where I get my knitting from


This is my Mom's big sister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is beautiful!

Susan said...

I love the pictures and your Gift is a beautiful baby. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

Eileen said...

I love the pictures!!!