Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cha! Cha! CHANGES!!

I went from this

to this yesterday.

A brand new, nobody else has used it but me, computer! I think I'm in love .....

Of course this is the result today -


Reinstalling software can be a pain, but since I organized where I kept them, I was able to get most of what I needed to reinstall done. Including the software and cable to upload ALL the pictures from the digital camera. Hence, these pictures!
There are still a couple of things on the old computer that have not been transfered over, but I can live without them for the moment.
Does anyone have a disk for Outlook 2003? I have a registration number but no disk (the last place that did the install stuff on the old computer did not give me a copy of anything!)

And Junior WON!!!! Youngest is a very happy girl.

Oldest is almost to Disney World and from the phone call that Husband got, The Gift is not happy. Sounds like she did not get the travel gene. I can't wait to hear what The Boss has to say about all this.

Oh and check this out



I made this over here - http://www.mylivesignature.com/

I think I'm becoming a bit of a computer geek LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, dude, there is so a store there!
Copley Place
Intimacy
100 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116 USA
Phone (857) 277-7887

Store Hours
Monday - Saturday 10AM - 9PM
Sunday 11AM - 6PM
myintimacy.com
you can make a free fitting appt online!! i thought i was feeling good about it just because i spent a chunk of $$, but andy looked, and even he said, huh, that actually is a lot more flattering... he's cute.