Monday, September 11, 2006

It’s Back! I Think

I’ve been knitting socks. And it’s gone well. I finished a toe up for younger and was able to cast on for the second with no problems. I’ve also cast on for a simple toe up pair for me. I’ve also pick up and started finishing a pair for an in-law that requested them over a year ago. So far, so good. I guess if I keep it simple I’ve got a chance.
What I really want to work on is baby things but I’ve got to get the holiday’s over with first. And I’ve got something in the works for the end of March. And I’ve got workshops coming up this fall that I need to get going on. And I’ve got 2 jobs that I’m working. And I’ve got my anniversary coming up and need to plan where we want to get away to. And, And, And.
So if all I can knit are simple socks I’ll take it.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Work on whatever get you through, dear.

Me, I'm guilted enough about Himself's sweater that I'm actually making (slow) progress on it.